New products coming soon!

We have massive cheese wheels and new yogurt flavours coming soon! Watch this space…

Comments

1. Laura Pienaar
    March 15th, 2011 at 04:20PM

I am delighted to read about your factory and products and will look you up at the Pretoria boeremark this coming Saturday.

Apart from buying your products where I can get them I would also like to put my old yogurt machine to make some using your yogurt for a starter for when I cant get your yogurt

REally looking forward to trying out your products and and your recipes in the Sunday Times of last Sunday

Best regards
    Laura

2. Joy Markman
    March 21st, 2011 at 05:19PM

Hi Hester,
    I am so.......... happy I found your "live" yogurt, by reading your article in the paper & then going into your website.
    I have bought your 1L vanilla yogurt at Spar at Cape Quarter in Cape Town, & found it wonderful, in fact I can't believe that there is no sugar in it - please confirm - where does the sweet taste come from?
    I have told my friends about it, & can't wait to taste the other flavours. In fact, from now on I will only buy your yogurts.
    Where will I find your cheeses & condensed milk in Cape Town?

Thanks so much for your & your families thoughtfullness.

Regards Joy

3. Brigitte Spitze
    March 27th, 2011 at 06:54PM

Hi. I tasted your yoghurts & think they are fantastic. They remind me of the yoghurts you get in Europe. I'd like to know where I can get them, I live in the Fourways area.
    I'd also like to know if you use organic milk for your yoghurts & whether the milk you use comes from pasture fed cows.

Thanks very much & congratualtions on a fantastic product
    Regards
    Brigitte

4. Sebastian
    June 11th, 2011 at 09:42AM

We are a growing number of your yoghurt fans, attracted to it by the declaration of no additives, flavourants and preservatives. Would be grateful to know about the nutritional analysis and the contents (how do you preserve it then?/ there is some sweet taste, where from?)

5. Nathalie
    April 11th, 2012 at 03:24PM

A friend of mine gave me a taste of your most delicious yogurt and I immediately went on a search - but hardly any store stocks your yogurt. I live in the Johannesburg, Sandton area and so far I have only managed to find it at Pick 'n Pay Benmore and thats when they have stock. My husband and my kids love the vanilla flavour yogurt and I need to buy at least 2 1L tubs a week. Please could you tell me what other stores you supply.
    Many thanks.

6. Dr Pete Davies
    July 6th, 2012 at 03:48PM

I have travelled widely and always enjoy trying the local top quality products .Your yoghurt is amongst the best I have ever tasted as well as possibly being the healthiest when analyzed.Your cheeses are also of the very best we produce in this country.This is the type of local producer we should all be supporting.

7. Susan Lockie
    July 22nd, 2012 at 04:36PM

I was so excited to discover your yoghurt as I love fruit yoghurt but find them all too sweet. So I was thrilled to find yours with no sweetner or sugar they are amazing the only problem is that there are no stockists in my area so would love to see your distibution base grow into all Pick n Pays. They are the creamiest most yummy taste sensation I am totally hooked and because they are healthy even more of a benefit and guilt free. Wishing you every success and growth for your range many blessings Susan

8. Eva Bogiages
    April 4th, 2013 at 02:44PM

Dear Hester

My family and I love your yoghurt as it is free of preservatives, starch and other additives. I have a daughter who is gluten-intolerant and we have discovered that your yoghurt is the only product on the market that does not make her ill. What a blessing! We weren't aware, until we discovered my daughter's gluten-intolerance, that all other brands of yoghurt use starch as a thickener! I met you at your stall at the Hazelwood Food Market and bought some of your spectacular cheeses. I'd love to be able to buy more - please let me know which stores stock your products. I buy your yoghurt at Glen Fair Spar in Pretoria specifically because they stock your yoghurt, so you can imagine my frustration when I get there only to discover that they don't have stock. Congratulations on your fabulous products and I hope that many more supermarkets will stock them in future. Best regards, Eva

9. Lola Robbertze
    June 7th, 2013 at 10:06AM

Hello Hester,

Ive recently started buying your yoghurt from my favourte Super Spar in Bryanston. It has been a delicious experience. I haven't tasted your cheeses yet but intend doing so if i can find them at my Spar. What other shops do you supply in the Johannesburg area as i'd love to find more of your products. Thank you for your wonderful food, much appreciated. Lola